Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tordando?

So today, at 5:30am, i was woken up by my first ever tornado warning! That's right. I woke Kevin up and was like, "what is that noise?" Automatically he was like, "Tornado warning. It wont last long." He walked around to see if the other houses on our block were doing anything and were they? No. They were still all sleeping. It was over in about 5 minutes or less. I couldn't go back to sleep and Kevin started getting ready for the day again. Mind you he was already up at 3am for formation and came home and now he had to leave in another hour.
Here in a few hours Kevin is getting to go home early for the rest of the week because he is having surgery. (wisdom teeth) He is excited to have them all finally taken out and to get a few extra days off with me.

P.S. Its 67degrees here and even with the rain and wind and little tornado i still love it. Hope to get my videos up soon but for now this is gonna have to do.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that is one alarm clock you have there?...lol Glad nothing came of it and that you are okay.
    What no pictures? Love and miss you guys tons and tons.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of the weather! Not jealous of waking up that early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a morning person so I might have killed the alarm!!!! Glad that you are good. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete