Friday, January 22, 2010

A small piece of my road trip!

Okay some trip pictures! This is Texas at my brother's and sister's house. Christopher, Emily, Chris, and Krysia. They are all silly and getting old and Krysia is about to have a baby! So crazy to think about and it was nice to see them since i haven't seen them in quite a few years.









These next 2 were taken with my cell phone so they are not as good. And the second photo is for Juanita and Eric!




Anyways, still trying to figure out my video camera so that might take a little time but for now this is what you are stuck with!

3 comments:

  1. Well I don't mind being stuck with pocs with where are you? I would have liked to have a photo or two of you too.
    So has the truck got there with your stuff. Missing you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait mom. I need to upload the pics from my phone and camera.

    Tiff, Krysia found out that she is having a boy. Another nephew for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krysia's Hair is so long, I am so jelouse! I am with mom, where are all the pics of you?

    ReplyDelete