Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kevin Graduated Air Force Basic!


Over this last week 21st-26th I have been in Texas watching my husband graduate from Air Force Basic Training. We have been apart for 2 months. His long time friend Jonathan was very supportive and came to see Kevin as well. They are practically brothers. Thanks Jon! Kevin worked very hard for this and i couldn't be more proud. I know lots of people wanted to go and he knows that. Thanks for your support. While in Texas on Kevin's day pass we went to the Alamo and to the wax museum. Here are a few awesome pictures of the Alamo, the wax museum and eating out on base.

We love you all!


If you count 5 right of the flag you will find Kevin.


Kevin and Tiffany Horton in front of the Alamo.


Kevin walking in uniform behind the Alamo.


Jonathan and Kevin chillin' on base.


Kevin enjoying a Starbucks.


Kevin in his "Birth Control" glasses. (yes they call them that and they are indestructible.)


Kevin's bunk, so neat and tidy.


Jonathan and Kevin in front of a huge tire at Ripley's Believe it or not.


Kevin next to a really large wax man.


Tiffany next to a large wax man.


Jonathan next to a large wax man.




4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog!! I was so sad we could not come for his graduation but it looks like it was an adventure!! Way to go Kevin love the birth control glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome....I love the blog name. John and I laughed. Where can I get some of those Birth Control glasses for john?...lol Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I love these. We are so proud and happy for Kevin. We wished we had been able to go to Texas and cheer him on. We love you Kevin, go get em'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kevin:

    Congratulations!!! I just got back from 3 months in Boise. Sorry, I missed your graduation. Are'nt you glad basic is over. Love the photos. And Thanks Tiffany for keeping us connected.

    Love Uncle
    Bill

    ReplyDelete