Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's a Baby!

We are having a baby! We have waited almost 5 years into our marriage to get prepared and get some savings going before we started trying. We wanted to be as settled as we could be and with Kevin recently joining the military, (almost 2 years) that part was hard. But here we are, Kevin about to be deployed and me just about to hit my second trimester, thats right we are 11 weeks pregnant.
Today we had our first ultrasound. So to all of you here is our first baby photo.

Weather its a boy...
Or a girl...(fingers crossed)
We will love him/her..
Always!

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo happy! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Glad to see you decided to tell the world a little better than your family. :) John and I had fun talking about how long it'd take for you to straight up tell..granted it was pretty obvious the way you were feeling and eating out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats sister, I am so excited and happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tiff! Hopefully your second trimester will go better. Enjoy getting sleep now, cause it will end. I am tired all the time now. It reminds me when we would have to be to work at 5am.

    ReplyDelete