Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something Random

Okay, so it has been a little while since i have written something so here is goes. Here is a little bit of randomness.



This is Kevin. 3 day weekend and hasn't shaved and was getting ready to when i pulled out the camera and snapped this. He posses fast. So cute.



This is a dead cockroach! When we first moved in before i cleaned and sterilized everything there were about 4 of these dead in places i couldn't reach. I waited for Kevin to get home and made him flush them all. I hate bugs!



This is Kevin finally shaving after that 3 day weekend and he thinks i'm just taking a picture. Little did he know i was recording him. Please take note that he is using a pretty pink razor. Yes that is my razor. After words i tell him he looks so pretty! Can't help but make fun of him for it. He is so silly.




Anyways, that is all for now. We haven't made it to the beach yet, every time we find time to go it rains. Hopefully one of these weekends. Then there will hopefully be more pictures/videos. I hope you enjoyed this randomness as much as i did.

2 comments:

  1. of course I enjoyed, I want to hear everything! Missing you so much! Loveyou guys!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. A pink razor! Hey, I want to see what the rest of your place looks like now that your stuff is all there!

    ReplyDelete